We fixed the quick share form, so auto-filling an email address works properly now. Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Most of the time, you'll want to send user activity for every presentation to CRM. However, there may be specific presentations that should not be sent to CRM. If you don't want a presentation's activity to be sent to CRM, you can turn this off, and the user will not be prompted to select a customer before opening the presentation.
By turning this presentation option off, you can hide the "Triple-tap to exit" instructions banner. You should do this if your HTML presentation has an exit button.
- We fixed a bug with the PDF viewer that caused the app to crash when searching.
- We cleaned some things up and made the app work a little faster.
- We squashed a little bug.
Get ready to supercharge your business with our latest app update! We've taken our app to the next level by optimizing its performance and making it easier to use. With our improved CRM integration, you can manage your customers like a pro! Our app runs faster and smoother than ever, so you can get things done quickly and efficiently. Say goodbye to clunky and slow interfaces and hello to the snappiest and most efficient app yet!
- We improved how presentation analytics are calculated.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Performance improvements
We added the Download All button.
- Your device needs iOS 15 or later now.
- We added the ability to select a customer from Salesforce before opening a presentation. Contact Mobile Locker support to learn more.
The complete change log for the iOS app is available in the iOS app store:
Updated 4 months ago